Name : Kong
Age : 13
Gender : transexual
Astrogical : buffalo
Zodic Year: lizard
Occupation : Front of FCUK shop beggar , protagonist in a movie “The Slum”
Location : don’t have
About Kong
I have 12 children all are like me , transexual , with my ex-husband .
I never go to school ,if I go I’m always late
I ‘m the best at killing people with firearms.
Interests
- All kind of firearms.
- Girly stuff like teddy bears , Barbie , make-up etc.
- Gay things- Make both merit and sin
- Michael Jackson
- Toilet
Favorite Music
- Which Backstreet Boys is gay
- I will survive
Favorite Books
- FHM ( for him magazine )
- Brokeback Moutain the novel
Age : 13
Gender : transexual
Astrogical : buffalo
Zodic Year: lizard
Occupation : Front of FCUK shop beggar , protagonist in a movie “The Slum”
Location : don’t have
About Kong
I have 12 children all are like me , transexual , with my ex-husband .
I never go to school ,if I go I’m always late
I ‘m the best at killing people with firearms.
Interests
- All kind of firearms.
- Girly stuff like teddy bears , Barbie , make-up etc.
- Gay things- Make both merit and sin
- Michael Jackson
- Toilet
Favorite Music
- Which Backstreet Boys is gay
- I will survive
Favorite Books
- FHM ( for him magazine )
- Brokeback Moutain the novel

No comments:
Post a Comment